Re: [hatari-devel] Hydroxid: Symposium'96 is running for me

On 23.6.2022 23.46, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I've tested "Hydroxid: Symposium'96 <http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=16805>" with all CPU checks ON (MMU, cycle exact, ... and the demo runs the first screens.

It goes to double bus error after a few screens (after a picture deformed in sin waves).

Is it the same for you ?

Yes.

Compat list mentioned that it does not work with MMU, so I went through all Falcon programs where there's a mention of MMU and updated their info where necessary.

(And added to SDL GUI indication that also MMU increases host CPU usage.)

I will continue by doing do some checks for MiNT and latest m68-Linux.