|Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests -> sound issues|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon tests -> sound issues
- From: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:52:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=free.fr; s=smtp-20201208; t=1655671932; bh=veCTjuHCRtcxbfgkO0YiWlljvPZV63Ww5jqxJcwjDI0=; h=Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=qLcot3ZGZpwdfJakceBXlb3uHjsVu5Vxy34as2JhWpcKh4xmOIyuXWKAXw7QDucgu dsPRNn2NlsgM6uCsSsEGCS80JlFfnKMK7EeIEXhO9f6BzsPOLoqzSx1a9gMjGc8CCt gJpYmIj+CNhYEbxBFTzXzzv8k2sCKbiRTuaIp160R3gULfdeX8ej8K3cOX0PdtUIED l1gD/QSez5SSHQxGoj3TmBXi++XfrEmp39BNhenKBRLOjPNCEIHhF3+CP51fL6gaGx hIaTP4lJLwBxdiBSGFmlAji8W82+W1pZM15aXUauE+SWYQJdLHIeC3RsIj57EGk3yU L65Vu5vzHGFzQ==
I've tested a lot of falcon demos, music programs and games.
I've notices regressions with :
- mars_dsp.prg (I think it's the same problem than flaysid (the 68030
waits forever at instruction
and the DSP code seems to do something else).
But is it related to my patch or to new Falcon timings ? ...
I'd like to revert my patch to test if it runs better with the old code
- Xperience by Abstract stops at the 4096 dots screen (it was running
to the end with previous Hatari versions). I don't think the flaysid bug
is involved here (the 68030 goes to $e00fb6).
Le 19/06/2022 à 22:38, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 17/06/2022 à 21:04, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
On 17.6.2022 21.46, Wilson Bradley wrote:
Pardon my ignorance here..
When will a new (compiled) release happen?
As soon as the currently open regressions & new issues have been
verified to be fixed, and discussed doc & GUI clarifications have
Because clocks have been changed, it then requires rerunning tests
(e.g. TOS bootup tester) to make sure these fixes did not introduce
regressions of their own.
If everything goes fine, everything could be done sometime next week.
Testing / fixing issues has been going for longer than for most
releases, so I'm not sure whether Nicolas has still enough free time
to do the release right away after that.
I should still have time time to do the release,it might take a few
days once everything is ready, but it will happen :)