Re: [hatari-devel] build test fails for macos on cirrus ci

Le 02/06/2022 à  11:57, Chris Jenkins a écrit :
Hi,

    Is that failure 100% reproducible?

Yes. it fails every time I run cmdfifo.sh on my Mac.

    Try running the test in a loop to see whether it's 100% reproducible.
    And provide the exact output from Hatari ("out.txt" file) when there's
    error.

I attached out.txt to this email. I turned on --log-level debug in hatari so there's debug output from Hatari in there as well.

If I ls the contents of $testdir then I see the following:

$ ls /var/folders/kk/xv3dmf2n31vb5hvlh65f7cmc0000gp/T/tmp.VLDfkT9d/

grab0001.pnghatari.nvramout.txttestmem.sav

So it has successfully saved the screenshot and the memory snapshot but it has silently failed to save the audio recording sndrec.wav and the video recording videorec.avi. These two files are specified in the temporary hatari.cfg that is created by the script so I'm wondering if the problem is caused by Hatari failing to correctly read and use the config. I'll try to find some time to investigate that next.

How does that sound and do you have any other suggestions for things I can look at?

hi

Eero, isn't this just that when starting recording for wav/avi Hatari has not enough time to create the file, it receives the "quit" command nearly immediately ?

Maybe adding a "sleep 2" after these 2 lines would fix the issue ?

echo "hatari-shortcut recsound" > "$cmdfifo"
+ sleep 2
echo "hatari-shortcut recanim" > "$cmdfifo"
+ sleep 2

Chris, can you try this on you mac ?