[hatari-devel] ShellCheck

I've been running "shellcheck" (available from package with the same name on Debian and Fedora based distros) on my own Hatari scripts:
	https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck

It's pretty good at pointing out potential issues, and provides links to extensive documentation for every warning it outputs.

It did not reveal anything particularly significant, but I've pushed commits that remove almost all things it comments about.

Only things remaining are tests/*/run_test.sh scripts.

Thomas, as those are yours, maybe you could take a look at them at some point, e.g. after release?