|[hatari-devel] MegaSTE, SCC and MiNT|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] MegaSTE, SCC and MiNT
- From: Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 17:15:14 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gmx.net; s=badeba3b8450; t=1653837316; bh=Hfj4TUGV/fZZwPMhT5vP2BlJ/HCAP1m5/K6mgy7FxF8=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:Date:To:From:Subject; b=d0F+/jRFHCyVdrtC2FO8JDz8MYSvf+IjRcPEHpRsGSdSyfO1pY9Z/SO+d5HiSDnzc PU3MhtgjLyK+yqLsxr1pa7zmtFByTz1TgOv1sByXUgd5yJLtu6XFNSDpUlWwJI3RQ3 +1fLEM9YClOo83aJ54HQ3wnZK5Bl/1zhwmII/3BM=
as written here:
https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=434222#p434222: ST MiNT 1.4,
a MiNT distribution for low-end machines (such as ST, STE), hangs with
Hatari's MegaSTE emulation during the SCC driver initialization. It
boots on a real MegaSTE; therefore most likely the issue is with
Hatari's SCC emulation.
I don't have time to investigate further. Sorry!