Re: [hatari-devel] Fwd: Please help w/ (hopefully) simple request. I would like to tie into the the Floppy LED routine.

Hi Wilson,

On 21.5.2022 5.36, Wilson Bradley wrote:
Finishing on my Atari ST Raspberry Pi case and wanted to
tie into the Floppy LED activity routine in Hastari.
I would like to play a sound ,floppy disk activity, and send LED to any
GPIO pins. Hope this makes sense.
I assume this should be fairly easy.
I am not a developer myself and hardly know how to compile.

This would be 2 useful great features.
1.) Floppy activity - trigger sound wav/mp3 of floppy activity

You can look into src/statusbar.c.

Statusbar_SetFloppyLed() function is called whenever floppy LED state should change.

2.) Send activity pulse to GPIO pins

This is not Hatari related.

Any help would be appreciated.