|Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 07:11:01 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1651907464; bh=7CrfHWUKjuyZvfVr24ahhM0L7DFiSOeS1TYiRLflB2w=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=YhrHFOgv6zIpiafKZLJXGd82LjhXMhn7iWSM2HrU/arF6H/rlTVLMPtKQJXJtc2fc ZEU0kocVz42f8Hl2I6xEa0tUy4Y0RwKn9WgZVlqcY+LK2sSrRtdZozX24DcLj8cOeW Wx8udZnAzX/8P/HTfs0KW4eR8jzaaDuU+SstAiROAP7hBXV5dyFqZu13ylnhkq44DB nkb0FrbEpzE5HxS9tzy5Z7aVBuItPN1r46VubfevHXsl6HvNhGG16QtVtMFyML9uIL A4J71aT6+aTwRD4jgZo9/b2etlMGccmPXY1mptIKiMV72JEyTPuVw+gWdTRrF3/1XJ 8g0tZ+MJ1edkA==
Am Fri, 6 May 2022 09:45:37 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> it's been (far) too long since latest 2.3.1 release ; on my side I did
> not have enough spare time to complete some ongoing changes in the devel
> version as fast as I wanted, but I think we have a stable base now and
> we could do the next release.
> Does someone need extra time to complete some work in devel version ?
There's nothing pending on my side right now.
> For those that commited changes, please check that everything is
> referencend in doc/release-notes.txt
> As for the release date, I'd like to target in approx 2 weeks, around
> 20th of may.
Sounds good, thanks!