Re: [hatari-devel] Debbuger - MMU Status register

Am Sun, 3 Apr 2022 17:15:46 +0300

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks, I added note about it to release notes.
>

> Regarding "TODO: Also call mmu_dump_tables() here"... If it dumps a lot
> of data (e.g. mappings  for all m68k-Linux user-space processes), it's
> probably better as a separate "info" command option (e.g. "mmu-tables".

Yes ... but the problem rather seems to be that the function is crashing
Hatari right now - so this needs some debugging first if anybody needs it
(and I won't spent any more time on this right now, since there was only a
request to get the contents of the MMU SR, not of the tables themselves).