|Re: [hatari-devel] Debbuger - MMU Status register|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Debbuger - MMU Status register
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 11:06:45 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1648984007; bh=OQCTQrnVffKcn04EUnKr45EC8tAcVnUo+qTFUdtzVP0=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=XSIUYtmTLlAC442r6b0kXduqXYWrXc/CHB7k9dZFQEFKrzMWxu+oFYRzkOAAKToT/ cfgcJ4NOovzzviQsWC1KBgCbEypqV4Ehi/uvdqbQWBqWY82JSofu2cBlzXlLIMVx6U G9Eq49HVVAaFePaVgSxAHUKvq/K/Sldd2K+vUJuZ+QenRBBKRDh7vR+n9MUPqC+1TI d+eUNy8adwznS+Vj1kNU/XJnuRIF/E/EuxRvPF37/vJgp51ODADhHDHFTlb6bE6ZCv vXQ/8S0bAKUnO1PN8C5gYQv5O5WQ2KtIc04+5Y/cT+iJN0NDBdErR2+1nC358Jzsoz N3sBRPiyEXdCg==
Am Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:02:47 +0100
schrieb Cyprian Konador <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 at 08:58, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:08:29 +0100
> > schrieb Cyprian Konador:
> > > Hi Team,
> > >
> > > "r" command doesn't (or I can't see it) show the MMUSR register.
> > > Below you can find my console output.
> > > Is it ok? Or maybe should I enter another command?
> > Looks like this hasn't been wired up yet. There's a mmu_dump_tables()
> > in the WinUAE CPU core code, but the Hatari debugger does not seem to
> > call that yet... and it's likely only for 68040 and 68060 mode anyway.
> > I guess we have to write such a function for 68030 on our own in Hatari?
> I had a plan to add that on my own. Unfortunately, I have no working
> environment for compiling Hatari at that moment.
FWIW, I've added an "info mmu" command now:
I hope that's basically what you needed.