Re: [hatari-devel] MODE SENSE patch

I have implemented Mode Sense in Previous. Maybe this helps:
https://sourceforge.net/p/previous/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/src/scsi.c#l1001

Am 15.03.2022 um 22:30 schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thank you for the link. I just had a draft, but not the final version of
this document.

Uwe Seimet schrieb:

On the other hand, Hatari claims to be compatible with SCSI-1 CCS, for which
I don't have a reliable specification.

I don't know where to find the specific CCS document. But the original
SCSI-1 standard itself (ANSI X3.131-1986) was taken over verbatim as US
Federal Government standard and is therefore available for free as FIPS
PUB 131: https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/FIPS/fipspub131.pdf

While MODE SENSE is different there (e.g., no pages), the four-bytes
header that I'm missing in Hatari already existed in ANSI X3.131-1986.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx