Re: [hatari-devel] Recent regression (commit 527b68f6)

Le 05/02/2022 à 18:45, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:

  From what I see, it's related to TOS timer D that runs very fast at
boot with earlier tos version (timer ctrl=1 data=2) and this messes with
new mfp/cycint code. A possible fix is to enable the option in system
"patch timer d" while waiting for a proper fix in the code.

Okay. Thank you. I can confirm that TOS 2.06 does indeed boot when
Hatari is started with "--timer-d on".

note that if the corresponding patch is reverted, then it's the Falcon mode that won't boot and enter an endless loop ; hard to make everyone happy :-)