|Re: [hatari-devel] Debbuger - MMU Status register|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Debbuger - MMU Status register
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:57:48 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1642319871; bh=Av9pFPZivzSTOqUQXl3Sj4qoFpVTHQ5DRRdR7PKKVSA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=ZI7tTDWowU85zaLDR8KUyZIyYj672mDSM3gDMQgkULylR1HF5OQiVtv6EKDpLT073 ctEHUdvHTluSTk54MfaAoOJVBnsW7/NWVwCGPML/cnVtZ9MUZcfSf9Z5yevwojf3Ka f9aCPFlStmjs4LiqS1DMIMY5X7cOnqXXFpFOVej67lEmhC7M82rpU1NtwHLgdO74BP AmlyWr1HJyV2CCjBwCIDpXqC/P/tR8CnBD5KGS6gim7Mx8cNPPWI4SJ56VPwA4F3zt CPRcSio0Qk3YDL6D25R219FWeIw3mgP14Wa6ffF0ErUBDHVuoXwAGPddpqiF9UuVes zsM8yOquz4t4g==
Am Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:08:29 +0100
schrieb Cyprian Konador <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Team,
> "r" command doesn't (or I can't see it) show the MMUSR register.
> Below you can find my console output.
> Is it ok? Or maybe should I enter another command?
Looks like this hasn't been wired up yet. There's a mmu_dump_tables()
in the WinUAE CPU core code, but the Hatari debugger does not seem to
call that yet... and it's likely only for 68040 and 68060 mode anyway.
I guess we have to write such a function for 68030 on our own in Hatari?