Re: [hatari-devel] Re: PortAudio replaced

Am Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:59:02 +0100 (CET)
schrieb laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx:
[...]
> --> If your application fails to unlock the device appropriately,
> your callback will never run, you might hear repeating bursts of
> audio
>
> It really looks like the problem I encounter.
>
> Maybe this will ring a bell !

Ok, thanks for checking... no clue what's going on here, though.
Could you maybe try to comment out the calls to SDL_LockAudio() and
SDL_UnlockAudio() in audio.c to see whether that makes a difference?

Another idea would be to rewrite the code to use SDL_DequeueAudio()
instead of the callback function (see the description on
https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_DequeueAudio) - but that's already a
bigger change in the code, I think...