|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: PortAudio replaced|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: PortAudio replaced
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:39:02 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1641991144; bh=zXZWWzgX7M7aEYolWLseknkR9qX289dmrOEklIttT28=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=c0gedyVasGQDaUYKELojFaQ8OpFCxGfvJUklP8EIU6bg4BGuFbEb9txTXG85zbqse Ws8AKg1mtJOdVSD8piiMz6SJJKQ0tbuzHP6SpTbYb9X3Z01K2/H2LmLTuj0HBhAIOI KINFIxy5FWFrIki8wp7GIGmAcMPhTtyJaIQgsd4ocU4XyfI0EpgLruifEfgZzpn4Ye ++ujilzqrefNNT2wBu6fWp0Rj4QgDOmbv0J3hS6kNO06DOdjC3Oec50sseR8f67+AG OmFTvh4SKxiIKLKTP29E28akrJ5gWm1yy1o37/Q2UGMqWFaw0fBMtYUXkeUSgbH39U +ETjMOkUpcbfA==
Am Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:59:02 +0100 (CET)
> --> If your application fails to unlock the device appropriately,
> your callback will never run, you might hear repeating bursts of
> It really looks like the problem I encounter.
> Maybe this will ring a bell !
Ok, thanks for checking... no clue what's going on here, though.
Could you maybe try to comment out the calls to SDL_LockAudio() and
SDL_UnlockAudio() in audio.c to see whether that makes a difference?
Another idea would be to rewrite the code to use SDL_DequeueAudio()
instead of the callback function (see the description on
https://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_DequeueAudio) - but that's already a
bigger change in the code, I think...