|[hatari-devel] Re: PortAudio replaced|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>, hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Re: PortAudio replaced
- From: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 15:16:53 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=free.fr; s=smtp-20201208; t=1641651415; bh=/JdG+NMG1wxwp6Km6y0Aej1Lj76EVWEoLVTnyhSXX+s=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=qKaiiZLS8Jbr1ntHhUVU32glv6QgxdATHEz5UHM9jol4fOprNOdOHhNZprnpY2Wc3 aRqu7wQJYVDXltfuM35w7U1ySdDkcIVD2oaXziH+/MVhdy0IcKe6j21dhq0D6kdgZr bbGIhmxWvx0vI5CyDEYgXrnCBwkDdaQ80DBXuhI/be58Ij1XYJWDlCXt76zcYT5oCR NkVN6T9kz0Y9BECQkhVoXGkIjUDa+zGDF2g9kQrCYziIpQYHbZoMhq7GbSKR+hCpuA VsvPiJKN9CVf4NBGoy4rUCaaXANqRCVkpRZYLjS20YXhKmKzdR4+yAcNXorw9j/qON T7o3K/nYXZI5Q==
FYI, I've just replaced the PortAudio code in Hatari with SDL2 audio input
That's a good idea.
I've given a quick try to the latest version, but it seems that Audio
Fun Machine and Winrec don't work anymore (sound record seems broken)
I'll do more tests tonight.
Le 08/01/2022 à 13:10, Thomas Huth a écrit :
FYI, I've just replaced the PortAudio code in Hatari with SDL2 audio
input - since we do not have to support SDL 1.2 anymore (which did not
have audio input), we can use the SDL2 interface now instead to get rid
of the PortAudio library dependency.
Anyway, if you used Hatari with microphone input in the past, I'd be
glad if you could give it a try to see whether it still works as good