|Re: [hatari-devel] PortAudio replaced|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] PortAudio replaced
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 15:30:12 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1641652213; bh=tEu0a9JJYuARJx+ggxD/zVobG+6Q1ZqNyqXGYLn1uaI=; h=From:Content-Type:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:To; b=Rd2ZpqqgYX+FEiYr9SSiSVpVsx950okCjpognXdPdNsbMCPRf0yAlDzSNj1qmVjy4 lPaWJ2edMSHJVdqO+mNnDcQecpkWDmLKy7BXPjpcnXonEfpkRkavLhleRQqAXMmp+y x1VCeTO95ah5EbCwazagfJ24BIh6cSkpr2/lDA2QD7AIaWvT3VTVAGYkRnhp5guXUg Fcjycqpd3vJsQhllKg6gN+1yFk7LdQYmxX8K12HKxzbR1a2UHJyI8Fk/rFLBEMi4qG TN+KMRNaVNQUfRYMiqCvH/9STkL3pka7vLM2rJ3fI+GxujNk0bP8dlTSAGUtNZSU2V qudsmUUpj9Z6A==
|There is a working implementation of SDL2 audio input in Previous: https://sourceforge.net/p/previous/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/src/audio.c|
Maybe it helps finding the problems.
FYI, I've just replaced the PortAudio code in Hatari with SDL2 audio input
That's a good idea.
I've given a quick try to the latest version, but it seems that Audio Fun Machine and Winrec don't work anymore (sound record seems broken)
I'll do more tests tonight.
Le 08/01/2022 à 13:10, Thomas Huth a écrit :
FYI, I've just replaced the PortAudio code in Hatari with SDL2 audio
input - since we do not have to support SDL 1.2 anymore (which did not
have audio input), we can use the SDL2 interface now instead to get rid
of the PortAudio library dependency.
Anyway, if you used Hatari with microphone input in the past, I'd be
glad if you could give it a try to see whether it still works as good