Re: [hatari-devel] PortMidi support fixes

Hi Thomas,

On 12.12.2021 13.31, Thomas Huth wrote:
I'll be looking at PortMidi / MIDI stuff this weekend, so I'll have
time to look into NOxxx only later.

While you're at that, could you please also have a look at:
  https://github.com/hatari/hatari/pull/18

I'm already discussing about the issue here:
https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=426372#p426372

and have my own cleaned up version of the changes.

But there's still one issue that the commit does not fix, an unrelated Hatari MIDI issue (the other mail), and also bug in EmuTOS MIDI handling (mail on emutos-devel).

	- Eero

PS. I'm also thinking of fixing the MIDI / SDLGUI code to properly handle MIDI devices that appear / disappear while Hatari is already running.