Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation crashing with TOS 2.06

I see, I was not aware of that.

Now I have another problem: When I try to add a floppy file (right after
starting hatari, the empty startup screen is still displayed) with the
configuration I posted before, none of the buttons in the file selection
dialog works. I cannot even leave the dialog. Whenever I click on a button
it is displayed pressed (and keeps being displayed pressed), see attached
screenshot.
This is the case for all configuration dialogs. When I start hatari with my
standard (TT) configuration everything is fine.