Re: [hatari-devel] MMU impact on emulated perf?

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

According to Zamuel's latest post, there's something odd in Hatari CACR
handling:
https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=423066#p423066

Not that I want to investigate, but if I were to do so, I would ask him
for his program that he constantly keeps referring to; the one that
gives so and so many FPS. Otherwise, it's just guesswork, I'm afraid. My
investigation with CoreMark show that Hatari's Falcon emulation is not
fully accurate, but this doesn't have to have the same cause as for his
program.

Regards
Christian
--