|Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger features ideas/wishes|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Le 10/09/2021 à 19:03, Toni Wilen a écrit :
Toni had mentioned earlier that he's not against
adding options to the disassembly output.
Thanks for reminding :)
I added some options (not yet public).
- lowercase/uppercase (separate flags: instruction name, size specifier, hex values, register names)
- include calculated condition (T/F)
- include calculated EA
- include value pointed by EA
- include opcode words (+min and max number of words to output)
- hexadecimal value prefix (any string, for example $, 0x or nothing)
Anything else? :)
just to let you know that I pushed the changes by Toni to allow fine
tuning of the disasm output. This can now be changed using the disasm_flags.
See disasm.h for a list of value, default setting is at start of disasm.c.
If someone feels like doing a configurable option for disasm_flags when
entering the debugger, you're welcome to do so ;)