[hatari-devel] Natfeats doc?

Hi all,

I'm unable to find any information on how to use Natfeats. I'm sure it's there, but I've gone over the docs, googled, read up on Aranym, checked the sample code. What I'm looking for is how to trigger the debugger (since I read the Xbios method is deprecated).

(The example code seems to show how to init it, but the magic constants aren't explained. I'm also unable to map those to the functionality I need, and I don't see "trigger debugger" in the Aranym Natfeats doc)

regards,
Troed