Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari/EmuTOS peculiarity

On 31.8.2021 3.07, Roger Burrows wrote:
Thanks for explaining this back to me, so I figured out exactly what the issue
was :-).  I'll raise the issue on emutos-devel, since the fix (if any) should
probably be there.

Now that we do not anymore support SDL1, I guess
the warning could be downgraded from WARN to INFO
level, especially if the original SDL FB resize
issue (causing host monitor res change) does
not happen with SDL2.

I would need to test / debug that first, and maybe
the message is still of use for Falcon developers
programming Videl...