Re: [hatari-devel] "trace os_base" enables console redirection, but "trace none" does not disable it again

On 25.8.2021 23.32, Christian Zietz wrote:
I've noticed a minor annoyance/bug in Hatari, tested with current commit
65e87752.

The debugger command "trace os_base", in addition to enabling function
tracing, enables console redirection (like "--conout 2" would do).
However, after disabling tracing again ("trace none"), console
redirection stays enabled. Imho, it should be disabled again, if it was
implicitly enabled by "trace os_base".

But not if it's enabled also, or only by
"--counout 2"?

I guess I can add extra variable to separate
these two cases...