Re: [hatari-devel] Patch to enhance symbol names of Pure-C executables

Am Wed, 5 May 2021 00:48:47 +0300
[...]
> I'm thinking of whether Hatari could have some
> kind of automated testing for correct symbol loading from binaries,
> but that would require
> adding several binaries (having different types
> of symbol tables) to Hatari repo.
>
> Thomas, any comments on that?

Depends ... if the source code of the binaries is available and the
size of the binaries is only some few kilobytes, I think it's ok.
Otherwise that should maybe rather go into a separate test suite ...
maybe we could open a separate repository for tests that fetch
additional stuff from the internet?