Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon bus error at 0xFF8060

Thomas Huth schrieb:

But I also have a Magnum Fast-RAM card installed in my Falcon ... maybe
it's related to that one? Does anybody know how the Magnum card gets
set up during boot?

Indeed: I checked this by reverse-engineering the Magnum Falcon driver
with Ghidra. To test for presence of a Magnum and to subsequently
configure it, the driver accesses 0xFF8061 and 0xFF8063. We can
therefore conclude that these registers are only present in your Falcon
because of the Magnum card. Maybe Hatari should thus be changed.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx