Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in 060 exception stack frames

Le 18/01/2021 à 18:24, Toni Wilen a écrit :
Could you also include compiled .sa files?

You should be able to produce them using any m68k cross assembler; the
output format is binary, anyway. But they are attached below.

Thanks. I don't want unexpected assembler issues :)

After few tiny fixes (pushed to winuae repo):

Hi

just to confirm that I just pushed these changes to hatari repo, so thorsten can use the lastest version for his tests.