Re: [hatari-devel] Possible bug in 060 exception stack frames

> Ok, i've added now debug output in the test program that uses NF_STDERR
> so it writes also on the console. Together with the debug output from
> Hatari, that gives:

Amiga 68060 library I used has a bug in CAS. It checks if MMU is
enabled, if not, skips some code but before exiting it also restores SR
but if MMU was not enabled, it didn't save contents of SR..

Next I compiled FPSP included with your test program (I had to copy
src/hdr.fpu to root directory, without it gcc failed to find it)

This version has working CAS emulation and all integer tests pass.

Testing 68060 ISP started:
        64-bit multiply...passed
        64-bit divide...passed
        cmp2,chk2...passed
        movep...passed
        Effective addresses...passed
        cas...passed
        cas2...passed

<snip>
68060 unimplemented opcode 4C26, PC=086caae0 SP=086dec48
68060 unimplemented opcode 4C27, PC=086cab36 SP=086dec8c
68060 unimplemented opcode 4C30, PC=086cab8c SP=086dec48
</snip>

FPU test still crashes identically.