Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 2.3.1 has been released

Le 31/12/2020 à 08:33, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:17:54 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

PS : Thomas, could you change on atari-forum.com to set the topic
"Hatari 2.3.1 has been released" as the top of the section and remove
the stay on top flag for "Hatari 2.2.1 has been released" ?

I'd love to, but I can't find the corresponding button. Any ideas where
to look for that?

I don't know :) As you have moderator rights for this section, I thought maybe you had extra buttons already.
Matthias might know ?