Re: [hatari-devel] Little graphic zoom bug in hatari after memory restore

Hi Jens,

No, it doesn't work. When I restore, the screen it completly glitchy with your patch.

The best patch I have for now is given just above, but it doesn't restore the full size of the window, nor the fullscreen mode if I saved the memory in fullscreen (but it allows to resize, which is much better than before).

/**
 * Save/Restore snapshot of local variables ('MemorySnapShot_Store' handles type)
 */
void VIDEL_MemorySnapShot_Capture(bool bSave)
{
    /* Save/Restore details */
    MemorySnapShot_Store(&videl, sizeof(videl));

+    if (!bSave)
+       Videl_ScreenModeChanged(true);
}

Regards