Re: [hatari-devel] Little graphic zoom bug in hatari after memory restore

Le 29/12/2020 à 15:05, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
After more tests, I just have to uncheck/recheck the resize checkbox from the hatair SDL2 GUI.

this means the falcon's resize value is not taken into account when restoring videl content in a memory snapshot (because in STF mode for exemple, window is correctly restored to its previous zoomed size).

I think some code is missing in VIDEL_MemorySnapShot_Capture when doing a restore

Nicolas