Re: [hatari-devel] Alive demo by fun industries regression ?

Wrong alert ! :)

The files were corrupted.

That's the second demo I test that have corrupted datas.

I'll have to check my harddrive.

Laurent

Le 05/12/2020 à 15:29, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi,

I think Alive demo by fun industries has regressed with standard 2.3 version of hatari.

I'll try to bisect it if someone confirm.

I continue to do some non regression tests with my current version of Hatari with the DSP host port interrupts before commiting it.

Regards

Laurent