Re: [hatari-devel] Fixed Stocasto and H2O music

I've fixed and reworked the DSP interrupts. Host interrupts seems to work now, but I'll wait your case test to be sure before pushing my changes.

@Eero, my crossbar patch seems to have another demo that makes sound (EKO epidemic musicdisk first part. The second part is still bugged for now). Can you confirm that ?

Regards

Laurent