Re: [hatari-devel] doing hatari 2.3 release this week

http://ivandobski.drobe.co.uk/hatari/ seems dead

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 11:39 PM Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 11/27/20 11:29 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 27/11/2020 à 21:43, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
>> On 11/24/20 11:07 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
>>> as the subject says it all, I'm planning to do the release this week,
>>> starting maybe tomorrow.
>>>
>>> If you have anything else to commit before, please tell it now..
>>>
>>> If not, avoid pushing anything to the github until the release is done.
>>
>> I noticed that you haven't pushed any changes yet.
>> Would you like me to update any of the doc files
>> to new release?
>
> yes, it's still possible to do it, but I will certainly do the release
> tomorrow (or at least start it)

I updated all the other docs to v2.3 except for:
   - readme.txt
   - release-notes.txt

And did few other minor updates to docs.

I also reviewed Hatari website content, but Thomas
seems to have kept it up to date, so I didn't see
anything needing fixing.

I didn't check whether all links on the links page
are still fine:
        https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/links.html

But maybe somebody could go through them too?