Re: [hatari-devel] Sparrow TOS 2.07 support

Hi guys,

there seems to be a regression when it comes to TOS 2.07 support - when I change TOS 4.04 to 2.07 ROM and check "reset machine" in the UI, latest Hatari master complains that this TOS version doesn't work in TT/Falcon mode, switches to STE, causes a double bus error and after choosing cold reset it sets back to Falcon mode when it finally boots into (red, for some reason) desktop at VGA@71 Hz. I'm pretty sure it didn't behave like this before. :)

On Sun, 27 May 2018 at 20:01, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sun, 27 May 2018 18:25:56 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sonntag, 27. Mai 2018 18:23:26 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

> > > That is to be expected. The rom check is skipped when the TOS is
> > > patched, but only for known TOS versions. For sparrow, the
> > > attached patch should add the necessary addresses.
> >
> > I think your patch include some extra files from your dev sources :)
> > Only tos.c should be needed.
>
> Oops, yes, sorry. Only tos.c should be changed.

Ok, thanks for the patch, I pushed it now to the repo, so the CRC error
messages are now gone.

http://mikro.atari.org