Re: [hatari-devel] Gentoo bug reports, Hatari PRs and authors.txt

On 10/21/20 12:56 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 10/20/20 7:26 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am 16. Oktober 2020 12:32:35 MESZ schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 10/16/20 9:20 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
HOME environment variable to a temporary directory, so there really
should not be any etos512k.img in the config file here!

... unless they use a global /etc/hatari.cfg file on Gentoo that uses
this path with the "..". That's unfortunate, of course ... I think we
should somehow skip the global config file loading in case we are
running in test mode... I've pushed a quick fix, so this problem
should
hopefully be gone now, too.

But isn't there the same problem also with user's
own config file, not just global one?

Thomas?