Re: [hatari-devel] Printing Directly to a Printer

     char buf[77];
     FILE *lpr;

     lpr = popen ("lpr", "w");
     fprintf (lpr, "%s", buf);
     pclose (lpr);

That certainly requires FreeMiNT and depends on your setup of your "lpr" program.

I also do not have much knowledge of the various Linux distros.  But ...

Just to make sure there's no confusion...

Hatari is not a Linux distribution, or operating system. It's an emulator for old Atari hardware.

Ok. I guess I don't understand the emulator paradigm and it's relationship to what it runs on. (I run "Hatari under Linux" ... if I understand the language/concept properly.)

--
Marshall Lake -- marshallelake@xxxxxxxxx -- http://www.mlake.net