[hatari-devel] Microphone support for Falcon emulation

If I launch Hatari 2.2.1 with -mic on, do I need to do anything else to get the
microphone working?  The context is that I'm trying to run a program called AFM
under TOS4, and I can't seem to get the sound from the microphone.  It's quite
probable I have something misconfigured on my Linux box, although I can record
from the microphone using Audacity.

If someone can suggest another program that uses the microphone and is trivial
to set up, I could use it to make sure that I don't have a Linux configuration
problem.

Thanks,
Roger Burrows