Re: [hatari-devel] Warnings

Le 02/10/2020 à 22:54, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
Le 02/10/2020 à 22:52, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
On 02/10/2020 à 08:33, Thomas Huth wrote:
(I'm still aware of some compiler warnings that appear when compiling
with MinGW on MSYS2, but they are completely harmless and can be ignored
for now)

See warnings when building on Cygwin as attachment.

BTW: Building the CPU part takes ages!

Did I say as attachment?

Hi

maybe -Wno-char-subscripts could be added to the cpu Makefile (as the code comes from WinUAE, I'd rather not change it too much ourselves, because it makes merging harder)

As for the cpu taking long time to compile, well it depends on your PC :) But it's sure that with all the possible options and cpu types there're now 15 cpuemu_xxx files