|Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 08:33:23 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1601620405; bh=O1uZn1I0bsGoET2A0aUPUHC6MmUxUcvsbf00e0If1iw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=NgU6289V12ozBml7HtRb01CEHLroNPAuYi+GIJaI6XdyvbX/J5tTSlvXmCT92vbjZ J2Yc/AMm4BKwjaR4th4f5sgH0fM+lpNzbdP8AiE2bJRQEJdYr0gUBM7je8HMVG5sZz +f8t51KbgoZVMjwc8i32X/6/Nl6A1tIAT8FaG7kqZqlPyN2C0eAP8+vWRnVbrE4MGx FvebjTdPaTzJhkfGm4wbaW2uBFLCJBs0MBJnJkTSf7xKwO/GGZYDeXHoov/AhWJQqw n/rhkv3oM7azdHMmYaDd54Mqy4Reos9MkVqEoNgub+0NEMoj1rtWk+FwNzDe/lMHGU fUzVsIsDnV+eQ==
Am Thu, 1 Oct 2020 22:32:54 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> are there any missing code that should be included in Hatari before
> next release, or updates to documentation or other things ?
> On my side I don't have any more code to add before this release.
> What about other people ?
All good from my side! (I'm still aware of some compiler warnings that
appear when compiling with MinGW on MSYS2, but they are completely
harmless and can be ignored for now)