|Re: [hatari-devel] Fast-boot option and SCSI|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Fast-boot option and SCSI
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:40:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1601422804; bh=ZCfsUVo8+HqnTMRgExEZAiaasDFgUJ7jag2EZCUxdSw=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=FSkQZh8PIMLY+zONZXHjtGDXJ9riAoE2NsVyPg1zNvzfk/nNdgbHpljfIzYNBhBto HbGlpnDHya9c7Xphk1qLI503jlR7d8oY2OBiYR7+2eUSiwX2cLh1yCjc0uoAH8WsxQ oW+hd9r4p6sOrNI1w2GNGv0WHJ+96SVriQUTYgUlmR8qbzB4i2pfjwixSXHMGUJ+cx BOIMBH3krL0liqpGvfi+lUmLDTCiTvVDKRgBiXALxdHgWj8QSBsazItMCb+FP/jrOY BFobgy0Pf8y7s0XzdOh1bNSNQQdSMvARYnyO91j8RxOBjz1ttrfCi3fzmc61zR1OoU RzRPor5OG+JxA==
Am Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:51:04 +0300
schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 9/27/20 10:40 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Am Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:20:55 +0300
> > schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> Just to verify, was this assumption also correct:
> >> - TOS patch being applied when SCSI is enabled although it
> >> shouldn't
> > I think you can drop the hunk in tos.c: That TP_HDIMAGE_OFF patches
> > are only related to TOS 1.0x and TOS 2.0x, but these do not support
> > SCSI, so the change here does not make much sense.
> Thanks, I've dropped that part. I'll do a bit
> more testing and push rest of the fixes.
> NOTE: there was also a check for IDE master:
> Do TOS v1/v2 support IDE, or is that IDE check
> also redundant?
TOS 2.06 supports booting from IDE master, so that check is needed.