|Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 18:57:00 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1601139422; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=ZXp/+ZJIIWezMrJR05eaW2t6JFBMBuMgfsjNXNaSM4w=; b=fyUIGYy7NgxDrrnU0KzbjHu3RxKJHCWMUD+tcCVJ/7yR6uSlh13+H1/439Ax5+lhDy ciknLmXm/su6kpoSlpngPQNZdhHUTXT8nh6tRYuqmvnjoRzsTm0gCPjkpEkDv9UGiuav Hdob4Ud2gENA4PqFiaEds8Y6JBmTBJ8AzOmojqVDZ1FsG7B50BEVI94nVIdyFTQrx25q aREL1cufnXd8Gjo0dO5nsGMnPSPJRaw1FWbZyN6UpWDnQMa+z6QkP3A+YCnk0xv8+Bbl LbTQ1DJT9stHlf78orddcJMnMXEHFgOZGRxAn4pEl4Czck7/tKKlUwfev7+dKV4u7Yxh JZqQ==
> I've now had a look, and I think I've successfully fixed the issue
> reported by Uwe, and another crash that occurred when there was only a
> secondary IDE drive attached, without a primary one.
> BTW, the hard disk driver Cecile now also seems to work fine in Falcon
> mode when no IDE drive has been specified (it used to crash with a bus
> error before) :-)
The crash is gone, but strictly speaking there is still something wrong,
or at least unusual:
When I assign an IDE slave drive only, without master drive, the IDE
interface is available and the slave drive is accessible. But a slave
without master is not supported by IDE.
I wonder what the most adequate solution for an emulation would be. Maybe
Hatari should just ignore the assigned slave drive, if there is no master.