Re: [hatari-devel] IDE IO register range access commit

Le 26/09/2020 à 17:15, Thomas Huth a écrit :

I've now had a look, and I think I've successfully fixed the issue
reported by Uwe, and another crash that occurred when there was only a
secondary IDE drive attached, without a primary one.

BTW, the hard disk driver Cecile now also seems to work fine in Falcon
mode when no IDE drive has been specified (it used to crash with a bus
error before) :-)

thanks, seems I was only 1 function call away from fixing it myself :)

As you reported, I also fixed compilation for old cpu core, as it was broken since my first id change.