Re: [hatari-devel] Crash in MS Write when launched from GEMDOS drive

Le 22/09/2020 à 00:52, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 21 Sep 2020 at 16:38, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Could you test Hatari git version?

OK, it's fixed there, thanks!  Although I probably *should* test the latest
version before posting a bug report, I tend to avoid doing that as it takes
about 25 minutes to build Hatari on my system ...

Hi

I don't know what's your system is, but for a quick test there're some prebuild binaries for Windows or OSX.