Re: [hatari-devel] New blitter code for xcount=1 nfsr=1

Le 19/09/2020 à 08:14, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Not a big difference, it can be handled by using "diff -b" (if using
only "diff -q", then tests will fail due to these end of lines)

... or simply adjust the test_out.txt file accordingly?

Hi,
that's what I did, but on 1st try I did not understand why the test was failing even if both files looked the same :)

Can you send the content of blitemu.prj you used, so I can push it to
repo too ?

Sure, it's attached to this email.

Apart from that, blitter test is now working OK, I will add it to
repo.

changes pushed to the repo.