Re: [hatari-devel] New blitter code for xcount=1 nfsr=1

Le 18/09/2020 à 05:43, Thomas Huth a écrit :

I don't have ahcc installed on my setup ; could you compile blitemu.c
and send it to me and then I will push the blitter test to the git
repo ?

Sure, attached is a version that should work. Note that I also had to
replace fopen() and friends with their TOS counterparts Fcreate() etc.
since the stdlib functions also tried to use some OS calls that were
not supported.

program is working fine, thanks.

I noticed a small difference regarding "\r\n" ; in your version, it uses "Fwrite(fh, 2, "\r\n");", which creates 0x0d 0x0a in the output file at the end of each line. But in version using "fprintf(fp,"\r\n");", it outputs 0x0d 0x0d 0x0a, because under TOS "\n" is handled as 0x0d 0x0a.

Not a big difference, it can be handled by using "diff -b" (if using only "diff -q", then tests will fail due to these end of lines)

Can you send the content of blitemu.prj you used, so I can push it to repo too ?

Apart from that, blitter test is now working OK, I will add it to repo.