Re: [hatari-devel] bugreport: ACSI-diskimage access - bogus/bouncing command byte

On 7/17/20 6:39 PM, Martin van der Koelen wrote:
thank you for fast response!

Thanks for the report and testing!

I do attach the diff-output here and a more detailed problem description.

The preferred diff format is unified one which
gives context for the changes, so that there's
a bit larger chance that it will get applied to
correct place.

You can get that either with:

* "diff -u <old file> <new file>", or

* "git diff", if you're using Git to get Hatari sources

	- Eero