Re: [hatari-devel] 68020 addressing modes not correctly disassembled

On Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020 17:02:25 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

> As you said, it would be highly confusing to see 68020 opcodes when

> trying to crack a games's protection, while they would result in various

> exception when running in 68000 mode.

You could mark them as 020+ when in 68000 mode, by a comment or similar. The disassembler does not only disasm the current instruction but also any range you specify in the command, and then it might be helpful to understand the code when seeing the actual instruction.

But thats only my opinion, and surely won't happen too often ;)