Re: [hatari-devel] IDE byteswap option broken?

On 6/6/20 12:49 PM, Uwe Seimet wrote:
After playing around for some time my impression is that changing the
byteswap setting *in the UI* does not work. When I switch from Off to On or
vice-versa, after a reset nothing has changed. But when I eject the drive,
reset Hatari, and then assign the previous image again, after the next reset
the byte order is as expected.

Thanks for reporting, it should be fixed by this:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=04ca71c6ac601b0d139a4f578d0a2184aaa442c5

	- Eero

Am Wed, 3 Jun 2020 22:34:03 +0200