Re: [hatari-devel] IDE byteswap option broken?

I can do that, but first I'd like to know which Hatari IDE byteswap setting
is the one that is supposed to be fully compatible with a standard Atari
IDE port: On or Off? As far as I can tell the Hatari manual
(https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/manual.html) does not say anything about
these settings.

Take care

Uwe