Re: [hatari-devel] atari-hd-image

Thank you Eero for the answer,

Like said Thomas, I will install mtools to check if it's ok for me.
I like this tool because it's great to create a harddrive virtually
which can exported to sd card for a ultrasatan.
For the gain point of view, I'm agree with just, if you copy paste the
same code in go with the dd, etc, I will be a non sense.

Don't you think that installing WSL is a bit too much? may be msys2 ?

I was thinking of coming up with an idea so that people in Windows and
all the bones supported by Hatari can benefit from your tool because
it's very useful. I'd like to find a nice solution quite to code it. I
asked you because you are more experienced than me :)

And yes, the go binaries are huge but it's can work on the all systems
supported by Hatari.
Python too it's true.

Regards,