Re: [hatari-devel] Bug(s) in GEMDOS Dsetpath() emulation

On 20 Apr 2020 at 16:44, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> On 4/19/20 9:57 PM, Roger Burrows wrote:
> > There are some related bugs in Dsetpath() handling:
> >
> > 1) Setting the path to '' (the empty string) should be valid, and on Atari
> TOS
> > effectively sets the path to the root of the specified drive;
>
> That seems illogical, if there's no drive root
> specified, paths should be relative to current
> directory...

I've just done some more testing and I think my original report was wrong.
There is still a bug in there somewhere (perhaps in Dgetpath()), but I need to
refine my testing program & test some more before being quite so definite.

Sorry about the noise,
Roger